From 6 May to Jul'19, get an iCHOPE! Coaster as you explore a world of jaw-dropping deals with a minimum spend of $300* at KINEX!
*Max. of 5 scanned receipts accumulated within the same week – Mon to Sun
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All redemptions are valid for U-POPP members only
Shoppers must sign-up as a U-POPP member to qualify
How to redeem iCHOPE Coaster? (6 May till 31 July 2019)
a) Spend a minimum of $300 (max. of 5 scanned receipts accumulated within the same week – Mon to Sun) to redeem a KINEX iChope coaster. Redemption has to be made at level 2 Customer Service counter.
b) Redemption of iCHOPE Coaster is limited to the first 1,000 redemptions and limited to one redemption per shopper per week, regardless of total amount spent.
How to redeem:
i. Shopper will have to be a U-POPP member
ii. Shop and scan same day receipts via the U-POPP mobile app (no later than 11.59pm the next day) or at L2 Customer Service Counter (no later than 9.30pm the next day)
iii. Accumulate $300 with a maximum of 5 scanned receipts within the same week to redeem
Terms and conditions for POPPoints accumulation applies, please refer to https://upopp.com.sg/FAQ for details.
Redemption of X4 POPPoints using iCHOPE Coaster
a) Shoppers are required to present stub to redeem bonus points at level 2 Customer Service Counter. The x4 bonus points would be based on one (1) single receipt with a minimum of $20 spending.
b) X4 POPPoints redemption is capped at 1,000points per member per day.
c) Use by 31 August 2019
Redemption of $5 UOL E-voucher using iCHOPE Coaster
a) Shoppers are required to present stub to redeem $5 UOL E-voucher at level 2 Customer Service Counter.
b) $5 UOL E-voucher will be credited to member’s U-POPP e-wallet account.
c) The $5 UOL E-voucher can only be used at participating outlets in KINEX.
d) Use by 31 August 2019.
Redemption of discount stub(s) at participating retailers
a) Present stubs at participating retailers (as stated on the back of the coaster) to enjoy the discount(s).
b) Shoppers can use stub(s) at participating outlets until 31 August 2019.
c) Shoppers can check in-store for more information.
Other Terms and Conditions
• Shoppers privacy is important to us. When shoppers register or submit receipts entries to us, it is deemed that shoppers agree to the rules and regulations of the promotion. In the event of any dispute, KINEX management reserves the right to make the final decision.
• Consent must be given for PDPA and all receipts will be scanned for internal audit purposes. Shoppers are to provide mobile number and Customer Service Staff will verify shoppers Full Name at point of redemption.
• Contact details collected are to manage inventory control for audit purposes (vouchers and gifts), contact winners for the collection of prizes during campaigns, conduct member surveys to better understand market and to send updates on upcoming events, activities and promotions.
• Redemption items are on a while stocks last basis. Upon redemption, there will not be any refund or exchange allowed for purchases made. Prizes and gifts accorded cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or kind and extended beyond its validity. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, the Mall Management may substitute the gifts with others of equivalent value.
• Receipts from enrichment centres will be accepted as a fixed amount of $300 per redemption per day.
• Only original receipts with full payment are accepted based on the net amount reflected on the receipts. NETS/Credit Card slips will not be accepted. Receipts cannot be reused for other promotions. Duplicate/handwritten receipts will not be accepted. Receipts from non-KINEX retailers, atrium sales, stored-value card top-ups and dental, medical and laundry services will not be accepted. Receipt payments carpark rebates, by credit card points and/or membership points are not applicable for redemption. Receipts for purchase of gift vouchers and payment of bills/phone cards/parking coupons are not valid.
• Staff and management of UOL Group Limited, retail tenants, employees, promoters and their families are not eligible to participate in any promotional redemption.
• KINEX’s Customer Service Counter is open daily from 10.30am to 9.30pm. Information is correct at time of print and may be subject to changes. KINEX’s management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, and details of the events without prior notice.
Enter your promo code:
Subscribe to our email list to receive events and promotions updates.